Setup Okta with Consent Kit
Help setting up Okta with Consent Kit SAML SSO
Setup your SAML integration in Okta
- In Classic UI view go to Applications > Add Application > Create New App
- Create a new application integration selecting Web and SAML 2.0
- In General settings - optionally get a copy of our logo to upload
In SAML Settings
For the Single sign on URL (Recipient URL and Destination URL) use
For the Audience URI use
- Set Name ID format to EmailAddress
- Set Application username to Email
It should end up looking something like this.
Once that is setup then we are one step away from being done.
Send the configuration to us
- In your newly created application go to the Sign On tab and click View Setup Instructions.
- Get in touch with us and we can collect the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL, Identity Provider Issuer and X.509 Certificate securely.