Setup Google SAML with Consent Kit
Step by step instructions on how to setup Google SAML with Consent Kit.
Setup a SAML app within Google Admin
- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)
- Go to Apps > Web and mobile apps
- Click Add app > Add custom SAML app
Configure the custom SAML app
Setup 1 - App details
- Name the app
- Optionally get a copy of our logo to upload
Step 2 - Google Identity Provider details
Download the metadata and keep this. We will be using it later.
Step 3 - Service provider details
- For ACS URL use
- For the Entity ID use
- Check Signed response to encrypt the SAML responses
- For Name ID set this to EMAIL
It should end up looking something like this.
Step 4 - Attribute mapping
- Click FINISH
Once that is setup then we are one step away from being done.
Final step - send the configuration to us
Send the config file to us that you downloaded from Step 2 above. Or get in touch and we can collect the information securely.